Friday, April 27, 2012

Ok, we are back

Oh my.  It's been a long time since my last post.  I have felt compelled to begin writing for several weeks now, and so, here we go.  I'm goin to try to keep up with it, but it might be that there is time between posts.  Lots of things have changed since our last post.  In case you didn't know, here is the run down.  Since our last post: 
  • We have become parents to our sweet baby girl, Gracelynn. 
  • I have continued working at school.
  •  Ben has gotten a job doing insurance inspections and is now working at Bay Life Church in the worship arts department. 
  • We have been through lots of ups and downs, but God has seen us through it all.  Our family is blessed beyond measure in so many ways. 
I feel that I need to begin writing again for several reasons.  One, I'm currently reading a book of someone's memoirs from WWII.  Now, I wasn't alive then, but I'm thinking about keeping a record of the things that happen to me, whether they are as profound as this lady's story, I feel that I need to write so that someday, I can look back and reflect on my life and share my story with my child.  Two, I need to write as a way to have something to call mine, if that makes any sense.  I enjoy reading blogs and think I would like to share with those of you who read this blog.  I'm not trying to get famous or anything, just want a place to share my thoughts.  Ok, that's enough for this post.  Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment