Friday, June 15, 2012

Five Minute Friday: Path

It's time for Five Minute Friday. 

Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.  Today's topic is PATH.  So, here goes.....

Path....something to walk on, go down.  Everyone is on a path.  Whether you like it or not, you are going somewhere.  Everyday takes you to a place, meeting with people that maybe you see everyday, but you are in their path.  God has set us all on a path and he directs our steps.  We often can't see as far down the path as we would like, but we follow the path knowing that at some point, we will get to the end and all our travels will make sense.  I'm on a path as a wife, a mom, a daughter, and an individual.  I don't know what's going to happen next month.  I don't know what's going to happen next week.  I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow.  But I know who guides my steps on the path that he has set for me.  And I'll walk with him all the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment