Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September is HERE!!!

Hey all,
September is here and you know what that means?? Fall is getting closer!! Fall is my favorite time of the year because it gets cooler outside and there is just something about the fall air that is refreshing. It is also a scary time for me personally because I am still on the search for a new ministry and the fall is typically when the hiring process slows down. It is scary and not so scary at the same time because I know that God is in control. It is an odd feeling when you release yourself to something bigger and better than yourself. It is easy to talk about but hard to do. To simply let yourself be lead by something all powerful and claim yourself powerless is scary and freeing all at once. Try it some time and let me know how it feels. Allow yourself to be led by God instead of trying it on your own and tell me how it feels. Praise be to God for all he has done and for all he has planned.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennie! I know you haven't been on here in a while...but I tagged you in my latest blog post...check it out! (O:

    ReplyDelete